Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm still alive okay ?

It's been far too long since I blogged. I've been busy with all the preparations for ELF and the drama practice. Yes, I had been living a hectic life here in my campus but it doesn't bother me a bit because I've got great friends here and awesome lecturers.

I've been reading a book for this past few days. A very interesting book if you ask me. i have been always attracted to learn new cultures and considering I am here in Sarawak, the land of cultures it self, I thought to myself that i need to start digging now.

the book was about the folk fores of the Melanau People. The Melanau people seems to be having a deep connection between the sea and the Sago palm tree. The book had caught my attention, and i am now intended to reach Mukah right before my 5 years here expired, heeeheeehee. But joking aside, the book was marvelous and maybe someday I tell my children some stories from the book.



If you see this book on your nearby bookstore's shelf, don't hesitate. just take it, bring it to the counter and pay for it. It'll be worth every penny, I assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment