Sunday, May 20, 2012

musings of this ol' heart of mine.

done, I'm finally done for this semester. No more forums, no more persuasive speech and no more King Lear.

Talking about King Lear, it was a great and fun experience for me. I took on the role of Kent, a loyal servant who stick with his master through thick and thin. It was such an honour to be able to play him in this drama. It is said that Kent is among one of Shakespeare's                   most cherished creations. The drama also helped to strengthen the bonds between the three class involved and no cooperation or organization goes through without a few arguments along the way. Yes, we've experienced some difficulties along the road and some of them was started by me. I'm ashamed for being such a jerk but hey, what's done is done right? And I'm sorry for all the trouble I've cause along the way.

What's left now is for me to go back home. I've been here for far too long. Not that I don't love it here but home is where the heart is and I'm dying now to get home. I just can't simply wait to see all of my family. But it sucks that I wont be able to see her smile for three weeks. But let's just forget about her and focus on my family. I just can't wait to go back and eat all of the things !

And you, my joy, don't think that i'm giving up so easily. I won't be going anywhere soon and I promise I won't stop loving you anytime soon, believe it ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment